Friday, December 14, 2007

"The Shy Project"

Okay, so I thought I better share this with everyone because Tayson says this kind of stuff all the time and it's definitely a good laugh.
Yesterday I was taking Tayson to preschool and I had a Dr. Appt.  Lately when I've taken Tayson to school he has acted like he is shy and hides behind my legs stuff like that until the teacher comes over and welcomes him and invites him into class.  Well, in the car on the way to school, I told him that he couldn't do the whole shy thing today or I would be late for my appointment.  His reply was he has been working on the "Shy Project".  I was shocked and asked him what the shy project was.  He says he acts like he is shy, so he can see what people will do.  I tried so hard to keep a straight face because this study was obviously very important to him.  I don't know what's going on in that little brain of his, but it blows me away.  These are definitely moments when I'm so thankful to be a mom.  
 

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Okay that is just hilarious. The shy project I love it!!!! What a funny boy!

Jerry and Maaret said...

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!