Monday, June 9, 2008

Cute Kids



















We were finally able to get pictures done of the kids and they're a couple of cuties.  It took quite a while to get a picture of Tatum without her hands in her mouth.















This one is especially for Aunt Sarah who made Tatum's beautiful blessing dress.  
What a little angel.














We were laughing so hard during this pose.  Tatum loved wiggling in the soft material and it was hard to get a shot that would be clear.  I'm glad she had a good time though.














I love her cute little bum.  Too bad they softened out most of the dimples.  This is the age to show them off.

10 comments:

Brynn said...

Very cute kids! I love the last picture of Tatum and the one of them together looks like one I have of Noah and Ellie :0) Thanks for the tips on Noah I think I will try it out and see how it goes. Can't wait to see you guys.
Loves, Brynn

Clayton Val Bowen said...

Yeah! Show off those dimples I say!!!! Beautiful, beautiful.

Jerry and Maaret said...

sooooo cute! They look a lot alike :)

Daymon and Shannon Swensen said...

How sweet are your kids? I love these pictures! Also, as tacky as this is, Happy belated birthday Jay. How old are you now, 27? Getting old, but you still look young:)

k- said...

tayson is so big! and tatum is hillarious. we have our own little chunker here so we appreciate a healthy baby. love, kelly

Becky said...

Oh my heck they are so cute! Nice pics! Hope all is well with Yall. We miss you! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Wow, where's the picture of Tatum lying on top of the grand piano?!

Daymon and Shannon Swensen said...

Whoa, you guys haven't updated your blog in a longer time than me! Better get working on it! We had such a good time seeing you last week! And Jay, you're losing your touch at making fun of me, has your little Tatum made you soft????

The Hammonds said...

Kara,
I saw your blog and wanted to say hello. Your kids are beautiful and I love all of the pictures. It is so fun to see what and how everyone is doing. I guess it has been a little while since I have seen all of you (probably only about 10 years!!!) Looks like you are having a great time living over seas.

I love that you share the importance of the gospel and the significance of the church in your lives on your blog. What an amazing tool the internet is.

Anyway, I thought I would say hi.
-Julieanne (King) Hammond

Clayton Val Bowen said...

New post! New post! New post! New post!