Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tatum Eating

Tatum is a crazy little eater and really enjoys putting food in her hair.  One time, she had eaten some peaches and had peach juice all over her hair.  I wiped as much as I could out of it since we were heading out the door and didn't have time to give her a bath.  Her hair looked all crazy and kind of had a flip up hair do going on and someone asked what kind of hair gel I used to make it look so cute.  Well, I said peach juice works best and then rub a wet wash cloth all over and let it do it's own thing.


Here is Tatum learning to feed herself with a spoon.  I think she did a pretty good job.  Now she loves trying to feed herself with a fork and spoon.  She gets frustrated once in a while so sometimes Mom scoops and hands her the utensil to feed herself.  It works pretty good.  She just hands me her spoon or fork when she is ready for some more. (March 10th)


3 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh my goodness she is just too cute! Love the trying to feed themselves phase, messy but fun!

Tiffany said...

I love her facial expressions! Kylee loved the video of Tatum. When it got to the end and you said good job, Kylee started clapping for her. Tatum is too cute.

Unknown said...

Darling pictures of Tatum! Can't believe she is 1 already. She is beautiful and growing up so fast.
Hope you guys are doing awesome.