Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We're Still Here & Crazy Hair Day


Wow! It's been a while. We really are still around. I think I need to make a new goal to post once a week because at this moment I'm looking at all the pictures we've taken since Tayson's birthday and feeling a little overwhelmed. So, I'm going to just start off from the most recent.

Yesterday, Tayson' school had Crazy Hair Day to celebrate Red Ribbon Week. Tayson's hair turned out awesome and as you can tell he thinks he's pretty awesome too.


I love this kid and his poses!
Just a side note: yes, Tayson is wearing a jacket, but the weather is still around the eighties. For some reason we have such a hard time getting him to wear weather appropriate clothing.

1 comment:

Parkes Family said...

Love the hair! My kids also get to dress up this week! Fun times!