Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween 2007




We had a great Halloween this year.  We went to three parties and by the time trick or treating came around Tayson was pretty much halloweened out.  Jay and I had fun being pirates and Tayson was a really cool ninja.  This is the 2nd year I've made his costume and I really enjoy doing it.  (no pattern either pretty sweet).
Jay went to this awesome tattoo artist "Kara" to really get into the spirit.  Kind of funny but a few people thought it was real and weren't quite sure whether to ask him.  I thought Jay had a "Jack Sparrow hot guy" thing going on, so I kept checking him out all night.  I got 2nd prize in the costume contest for our branch party.  I think it was the hairy chest (can't really tell in picture).  What a great holiday to dress up and be a little crazy.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Yea I am glad you posted your pictures I have been checking for them. I am glad you had a good Halloween. You all looked awesome. Way to go on making the costumes. Love ya.

Jerry and Maaret said...

haha.. the hairy chest is awesome!!