Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What I'm Thankful for

Hi, 
a friend of mine did this and I thought it was a great idea.
Since it is the Thanksgiving season I wanted to let you know what I'm thankful for.
-Family.  Jay and Tayson are the greatest blessings in my life.  They bring me the most happiness.  I have such wonderful family members.  Both my own family and the family I married into.  They each have great characteristics and add so much fun and variety to my life.  
-Friends.  My friends have always been there for me and I'm lucky to have some of the most loyal and understanding friends anyone could ever find.
-Jesus Christ.  Without his teachings, guidance and example I would be lost.  I owe him everything.
-Air Force.  Being a part of the Air Force has helped our family in many ways.  Although times can be tough, the blessings far outweigh the sacrafices. 
-There are so many more things I'm thankful for.  I'm thankful that we have Thanksgiving to reflect on our many blessings.  I hope we can all show Gratitude to our Heavenly Father every day for all he has given us not just once a year.  



1 comment:

Brynn said...

Thanks for the list, it is nice to reflect on things this time of year. Did that email I sent you on how to make put paper on your blog work? Let me know if I can help. Do you have IM?

Luvs, Brynn