Saturday, December 27, 2008

Roaring 20's Christmas Party


Jay's work had a Christmas party on the 23rd.  It was roaring 20's theme.  I think we did pretty good coming up with our costumes.  I was able to find Jay a machine gun and a grey and black polka dot tie at the dollar store and borrowed a trench-coat.  He looked good.  During the party Jay was voted to dress up in a flapper dress and do the Charleston for us.  He did the best.  I was able to put together my skirt with a scarf from the dollar store (100 yen store).  My jewelry was from there too and my friend, Allison, and I used tree beads for necklaces. We were very creative.  It was a great party with lots of laughs.

Abby & Jason Izor (she took our family pictures)
Rick and Kim Narvaez
Rick Narvaez and Chris Cismowski 
Jay (in flapper dress) and me

Allison Cismowski and me.  I did our hair and I think it turned out pretty cute.
Kristin Hansen, Will Young, and Abby Izor 

Jay and me
Allison and Chris Cismowski

2 comments:

Brynn said...

looks like fun, you guys look great! Hope you had a good Christmas.
Loves.

Clayton Val Bowen said...

Kara, I think you were supposed to be born in the 20's (: You look so cute! I wonder why everyone voted Jay, of all people, to dress up in the flapper dress. Because he's AwEsOmE!!?