Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tagged

I see I got tagged, thank you Shannon :) Here goes...


Where is your cell phone? Still at the store.  I don't have one, but I might be getting one next year for emergency only.  The minutes cost waaaaaaayyyyyy too much here.  Like 150 anytime for $50.  Crazy right?

Where is your significant other? San Diego I believe.  They are flying a patient back to the states for better emergency care.

Your hair color? I just changed it yesterday.  Light Brown with blonde highlights.  I did it myself, so there's a few mistakes.  But who can beat $8?

Your Mother? Full of fun.  Silly as can be.

Your Father? Wise

Your favorite thing? My Family

Your dream last night? I have physo dreams, so it wouldn't make sense any way

Your dream/goal? To be a good Mom and Wife. Draw a picture of Christ to hang in the Conference Building (I know reaching for the stars)
The room your in? The living room/dining room

Your hobby? I have too many hobbies.  It's hard to decide because I love trying new things.

Your fear? having my children choose wrong paths

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Europe would be a fun place to live.

Where were you last night? At home. Nowhere exciting.

What you're not ? finished with Christmas gifts.  My kitchen table looks like Santa's workshop.

One of your wish-list items? Some LDS movies to watch on Sundays

Where you grew up? Pleasant Grove

The last thing you did? Put a new post on my blog

What are you wearing? white capris, black short sleeve shirt and striped tank over top

Your T.V.? Thankfully off.  It's on way too much when Jay's around (sorry Jay)

Your pet? None here.  Too hard to move around with and get babysitters for when we want to leave for a month.

Your computer? Mac.  Still lovin' it after 3 years

Your mood? Tired, I should probably head to bed.  

Missing someone? My family and friends back in the states

Your car? I have 4. 2006 Malibu (back in Utah) sadly still making payments.  But it will be there for us when we head back that way.  '67 VW street buggy (also back in Utah).  So many good memories with that car.  Jay owned it when we started dating.  '95 Prairie Joy van(I know, cute name) Japanese companies name their cars some pretty crazy stuff. And last, '96 Cefiro car.  Way too many cars to worry about.  I kind of wish we could bring our van and car back with us.  Would be kind of weird though since the steering wheel is on the other side.

Something you're not wearing? PJs.  I should be

Favorite store? I miss Michaels or Hobby Lobby or any big craft store.  I seriously can't find much to work with here without going a million stores and having to settle.

Your summer? It was great!!!  We took a nice month long vacation to visit family in California and Utah and friends in Hawaii.

Love someone? In love with my husband, love my children and many others

Your favorite color? green.  Tayson said I had to have one, so I decided this one because it's universal.  I like green clothes, furniture, paint etc......

When was the last time you laughed? Today, when Tayson told me some funny stories he had made up about me and my friend Colette when we were kids.  It involved boogers and monkeys throwing poop at us.  He is so 5.
Last time you cried? I can't remember

Now I tag: Anyone who wants to do it.

2 comments:

Kaci said...

You'll have to post of picture of you're new hair color. I know you went through a couple different colors while you were here, but all I can picture you as is a blond! And should I mention how jealous I am that you are walking around in capri while we are freezing our butts off in the snow here??? Bet you miss it, right?

Jerry and Maaret said...

i like reading about my friends. it's fun :)