Monday, February 16, 2009

Kara's 28th Birthday

February 12th was my birthday.  Jay and Tayson woke me up in the morning saying "Happy Birthday" and brought me breakfast in bed.  Then I walked downstairs and there were balloons and streamers decorating the whole house.  Then they brought me my gifts to open.  I got a really cute purse/diaper bag, a wallet planner, a hoodie, a book about mothers and sons from Tayson and a beautiful family Willow Tree Plaque.  It was a great morning.  We went about the rest the days as usual.  Tayson had school, I was volunteering at the school, etc...  That evening we went to Romano's Macaroni Grill and they sang to me in Italian and we had a delicious dinner.  The turtle cheesecake at the end was my favorite.

The "Birthday Girl"  I can't believe I'm 28.  Time has gone by so fast.
The handsome husband who was so thoughtful.  He knows I love surprises, so he got off work at 3:00 A.M. (he works mids) and came home to get everything ready.  What a sweetheart.
Tayson showing me how I'm supposed to look when the waiters/waitresses come to sing to me.
Tatum liked the singing too.
Showing us how big his next bite is going to be.
"I love Food"
Lounging in my robe with my great gifts

6 comments:

Brynn said...

Kara, I am glad you had a great birthday! You deserve it! Lots of love.

Tashina said...

I didn't realize our birthdays are so close. LOL, mine is the 15th, so Happy Birthday to us right?!?

Parkes Family said...

I'm sorry I forgot, Happy Birthday! Looks like you got some really great gifts, how fun. Hope to see you soon.

Parkes Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parkes Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaci said...

Oh, your kids make me laugh!!! Glad you had such a great day.....I need to get Jay to have a little chat with Matt about how to spoil your wife on special occasions.