Monday, November 22, 2010

Marine Corps Ball and Sleeping Tatum

We were invited to the Marine Corps Ball by our awesome friends, Bill and Lisa Cox.
I was so excited to get all dressed-up. We had a great time. We always do hanging our with our awesome friends. There was a great ceremony, good dinner and dancing.
Hopefully we'll be able to see the professional pictures from the ball soon, so I can post them up.

Bill and Lisa Cox
Jay was being naughty and needed a little spankin'
Lisa, me and Maria (another good friend from church)
I had such a good drink while we were there. I had heard of a Shirley Temple but never knew it was non-alcoholic. Well, Bill hooked us all up and I really liked it.
What handsome guys
This picture has absolutely nothing to do with the ball, but it needed to be posted. I came home a couple Saturdays ago and asked Jay where Tatum was. He said something like I think she's upstairs playing. I looked around for a while and this is where she ended up. She is on the backside of our table (that's why we couldn't find her for a minute) asleep, standing up. She has her head lying on the chair. What a cutie. When we woke her, she was really disoriented and it was funny. I would be disoriented too.

1 comment:

rylissite said...

I love it when they fall asleep in random places like that! It's so precious. You guys look like you had a blast! What a pretty dress too! It's so hard to find nice, yet still modest dresses!