Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kara joins the Big Girl's Club


I had such a great 30th birthday. Am I really 30? Where has the time gone? I'm excited for my 30's. They are going to be incredible.
Jay made it back just a couple of days before, so we planned a party for the next weekend. On my birthday we went to Tayson's football game, I had lunch with my wonderful girlfriends and then we had a little party at home where Jay and the kiddos spoiled me. Then next Saturday we got a bunch of our friends together for a game night. I made 6 homemade pizzas and everyone brought something to share. We ended up with sore cheeks from laughing so hard. What a great night. I have the coolest family and friends ever.

Lunch at a really good Thai restaurant
Kara, Alli, Lisa, Jeanne and Heather

Jay was so sweet and got the house all decorated. He and the kids got me clothes, shoes and jewelry. I don't know how I got so lucky to have a many who can pick out such stylish things and they all fit perfectly.




Here's Tatum sportin' some of Mom's new shoes and bracelets. She walked around in those shoes like it was second nature. Of course the look wouldn't be complete if she wasn't in her cute undies.
Game night was so awesome. You know when Jay is posing like this, we are having a great time.
Kim, Rick and Chloe Narvaez
Austin, Rebecca and Bob Pena
Kaylee Clifford (her hubby was coming home in a couple weeks)
Alli Schooley and Bill Cox
Chad Schooley and Bill Cox
Bill and Lisa Cox
Mike and Brittany Chiniquy
Jay and Kara



2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Aw, I'm homesick. Everything looks so fun! Welcome to the "Big Girls Club"!

Kaci said...

Hi Kara!! So glad you had such an awesome birthday! You guys know how to make any party fun!