Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tatum Turns 3

Our Sweet Tatum turned 3 on February 28th.
We had a really fun party.
We were able to rent the small theater and watch Tangled.
The years have gone by so fast. Our little Tatum is now a big girl.
She loves to play dress-up and put on makeup. She's a smart little gal and has a pretty broad vocabulary. She loves anything girly and pink. Tatum enjoys telling jokes and using her "deep" laugh. She also loves to add the raspberry sound at the end of "Nope" and "Yep". She has a jokester personality just like her Daddy. Tatum has a lot of fans and loves every bit of it.


This is the cake I made for Tatum. I had a fun time making it.
This was a first time Barbie cake for me. I enjoyed doing her hair and making her crown and necklace. This is an actually Barbie just wrapped with plastic wrap. I first baked a cake mix in a bowl not realizing I was supposed to double the recipe. The dress turned out only about 5 inches tall. That was definitely not tall enough for the Barbie to fit inside, so I had to make a quick run to the store and bought a double layer cake to put on the bottom. I'm so glad it turned out in the end. This is really my first fancy frosting experience and I think it turned out pretty good.



Here's the kids playing "Heavy, Heavy Hang Over Thy Poor Head"






No comments: