Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby Update

I've had a couple requests for baby updates, so here you go.  I'm due March 2nd (9 days away).  I've been feeling pretty good.  I can tell my body is definitely getting ready because I'm achy and waddle quite a bit.  I don't know why these last days are so hard, but I just have to keep reminding myself how far I've already come and we're nearing the finish line.  I have no idea if I'm dilated yet, but we should find out at my next appointment on Thursday.  I think the 29th would be a really cool day to have her, but any sooner would suit me just fine.

4 comments:

MVP Family said...

So glad for this update because I knew you were due soon after Becky, but not positive on the date. Hope all goes well!

Jerry and Maaret said...

Woohoo!!! Good luck! Isn't it funny that the delivery is the worst part and it seems that we just can't wait for it? I think God made it that way on purpose, because by the end you're so uncomfortable you'll do ANYTHING to get the baby out! Haha... I can't wait to see her! (well, pictures, anyway)

Anonymous said...

I wanted the 29th too. Tiff wanted anything but. But we are both glad she came really early and is now here! So don't worry, Heavenly Father will send her when you two are ready and when she's ready!

Brynn said...

Yeah thanks for the update! Can't wait to see pictures of her and find out her name. I have a cousin that was born on the 29th so we celebrated on the 28th or the 1st but this year he will be 5 (really 20 but we like to make fun of him he he he!) Love ya!