Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I have been tagged by my friend Brynn to tell you about my Hubby so here you go:


What is your husbands full name? Jay William Barney

How long have you been married? 7 1/2 years 

Who eats more sweets? I think I prefer sweets more than he does but we trade off who eats more. 

Who said I love you first? He did.  Funny story you'll have to ask me about some time.

How old is he? 26 (27 in June)

Who is taller? He is.

Who is smarter?  He would definitely say he is because of my blond "Kara" moments, but this is up for debate at least I'm debating it.

Who can sing better? I really don't know.  Jay has a really great voice but doesn't like to share it as much as I do mine.  (I think I might share mine more than people want)

Who does the laundry? I do!

Who pays the bills? Me.  I try to let him know what's going on just in case I die.  

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.  A couple of times Jay tried the ol' switcheroo and I pretty much had a mental breakdown like it was the most cruel thing he'd ever done.  He just did it for the reaction and he definitely got it.  

Who mows the lawn? Mostly Jay, but I do it once in a while.

Who cooks dinner? Me.  I think Jay is secretly better than I am though because he knows a lot more about cooking than I do, but I'm learning.

Who drives? He does, which is great.  I just feel like I'm being judged the whole time if I do (because I'm not the greatest driver).  Lately it's been hard though because I keep getting car sick when he drives (the whole prego thing)

Who kissed who first? Very mutual.  We even discussed the moment before it happened.  We still laugh about how weird that was.  

Who asked who out? Jay asked me.  He asked me to a dance and I was sooooooo thrilled.  

Who has more siblings? he does by 2.

Who wears the pants?  I think we both think we do, so it works out.


I sure do love my Great, Wonderful, Sexy Hubby!


I tag Colette, Maaret, Kelly, Tiffany, Ashly, and Becky

1 comment:

k- said...

LOVE the blog! I don't know anything about this tagging business, but I'll do my best. Love Kelly