Friday, February 29, 2008

Tatum Kaiya "Birth" day, Feb 28, 2008


Here I am!!!!! all 8 lbs. 4 oz. and 19 inches of me

Dr. Dad taking me out of the oven.

I don't know how long the obedience will last but it looks good so far.

How come he's the one sleepin'

Tayson slipped right into his new role as the Big Brother without a hitch.
I think he'll do just fine.

After we got her Home, we (and she) weren't sure of how well she would like it. 

Later it seemed, this place will suit me just fine.

Gettin' to know my Daddy

8 comments:

Brynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I absolutely love the name and she is BEAUTIFUL!!! You are such a cute little family. Have fun with your new daughter. Give her kisses from her Auntie Brynn :0)

Lots of love to all of you, Brynn and family

Clayton Val Bowen said...

I second on the awesome name! CONGRATULATIONS!! Good job Tough Chick (: (: (:

Brynn said...

PS I have looked at her pictures a few times and I think she looks like you Kara, am I right???

Tiffany said...

Congrats to you guys! She is super cute and I love the hair. Wish you guys were here so our new little girls could be friends!:)

bpetersen said...

Congratulations! She's a beautiful little baby girl. I know you don't know me but I'm Chris Petersen's wife, Brittani (mike petersen's lil brother). I think I met you once before we were married. :) Anyway I read your blog regularly I hope that's okay!

Again congrats she's adorable.

Jerry and Maaret said...

awww... CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love the hair, she's beautiful! Make sure she wears lots of frilly dresses and stuff... that's the best part of having a girl :)

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! You will truly enjoy having a little girl. They are so fun!
We love and miss you so much!

MVP Family said...

Darling, and love the dark hair. Tayson looks like he is already loving the big brother role and maybe you can even talk him into changing a few diapers?! Love you guys!