Thursday, May 22, 2008

Children's Museum and the Zoo










































A few weeks ago we went to the Children's Museum and Zoo with our friends Chris and Allison.  We had a lot of fun as you can see.  I'm so glad they warn you about the Lion's with such a detailed poster.  I had to put a picture in of this bird.  I was truly amazed after all the animal books I've read to Tayson that I hadn't seen this animal before and it was really cool.  I loved the giant chair.  Everyone looks so cute in it.  

4 comments:

Brynn said...

That poster is hilarious, glad that give the great details so you don't stand in the wrong place! Love the pic of Tatum in the chair she looks so tiny!

Tiffany said...

That is so cute of Tatum in that giant chair! It sounds like you guys are getting to see and do lots of neat things while you are over there!

Daymon and Shannon Swensen said...

Tayson is such a character. The faces he makes sometimes are so funny! And Tatum looks so tiny in that chair. You have a cute family. We miss you!

Jerry and Maaret said...

haha... I love that lion warning!