Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tayson Turns 5

Tayson wanted a Spongebob party so we decided it would be fun to let the kids make their own 
Spongebobs.  After going to a few stores we finally found all the large yellow sponges that we needed.  The kids had a good time.




























This is Tatum and her best girl friend, Miya.  Miya is only 2 1/2 weeks older than Tatum and it's fun to see them learn and grow together.  They look like they're having a good time at the party.














I did my best to make a Spongebob cake.  I think it turned out pretty good.  I think I like the challenge each year of making his cake.  Tayson had fun helping me too.














5 comments:

Brynn said...

How fun, love the cake! I can't believe Tayson is 5 boy does time fly! And YEA for the visit can't wait we will have to plan something.

Loves, Brynn

k- said...

I have totally made a spongebob cake before, i swear! it was for my old boss. and i make boes cake every year. it seems like it has more meaning that way. right? anyway...my spongebob pants were not quite as good as yours. love kelly

Jerry and Maaret said...

wow! you are so creative! I love that you let the kids make spongebobs, how original :) Cute cake, too, you seem to be pretty good at that! Love it!

p.s. yeah, I was on fertility medication- we were trying to get a playmate for August; I guess we got a whole POSSE!!! haha...

MVP Family said...

You are such a great Mom, he is lucky to have someone that is so willing to make it fun day! The cake looks awesome!

Daymon and Shannon Swensen said...

Look at how creative you are. I need you to come back here so your creativity can rub off on me!