Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tatum Updates



Tatum is growing up so fast.  On May 16th she rolled over.  I totally missed it.  I laid her on her tummy and went into the kitchen for a minute and came out and she had rolled herself right over.  I couldn't get her to do it again.  Then on Sunday we finally got to see what she could do.  It was so cute.  She is such a little princess.  My friend Candace got her this little dress and she looks so cute.  Tatum absolutely loves the tub.  Yesterday I set her down while I turned on the water and a huge grin covered her face because she knew she was getting in the tub.  It really surprises me though that I can't get a picture of her smiling in the tub.  Once I pull the camera out she gets a little shy I guess. 

2 comments:

Brynn said...

So cute! I love the dress. I can't believe how big she looks! Are you guys coming to visit soon? We miss you!

MVP Family said...

Oh, she is so cute and love the baby chub. We find out what we are having on June 2 and looking at her makes me hope for a girl! We miss you guys!