Saturday, November 8, 2008

Kindergarten Pictures






Tayson just got his school pictures back and he is such a handsome little man.  He's definitely going through the "I don't remember how to smile" phase, but I love it anyway.  A friend of mine added her school picture too and I thought it was great.  So I'm sharing our kindergarten pictures as well.  Hope you enjoy!














Jay is such a cutie.  He looks so innocent and sweet (what a great actor).  Just kidding.  I know he was quite the handful though.  























I'm obviously having hair issues.  My mom always liked to tease our hair huge and then shape it.  I guess I must have not rebelled yet against the big hair.  That was probably the next year.

6 comments:

Brynn said...

Tayson is certainly handsome! Those pics of you and Jay are hilarious, makes me want to dig up mine!

Kaci said...

I LOVE IT!! Your hair has definitely come a long way! I wish I could have found my kindergarten pictures....they were probably a lot cuter than the 6th grade one I put on my blog! Tayson is such a handsome little man......I can't believe how much he has grown up since you guys moved.

Becky said...

LOL HAHA, I love it! We do the same thing with old baby pics to compare similarities...That is so cute! We miss you guys and hope all is well with you! We are thinking about you and send our love! XOXO I love this blog business cause I get to keep up on whats going on with everyone! :)

k- said...

Tayson has Jay's chin and your eyebrows!

Clayton Val Bowen said...

Love this post. I think I have one of your kindergarten pictures still (:

Daymon and Shannon Swensen said...

Tayson is such a handsome kid! Funny how cousins resemble each other. You can definately tell Tayson and Jaydon are related! You can definately tell you and Daymon are related too. I think his hair looked just like yours did, in his kindergarten picture! hahaha. What a handsome little guy Jay was....